indus.ai Unveils New Features That Help Construction Managers and Developers More Effectively Monitor and Manage Their Projects
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, April 18, 2019: indus.ai, the world’s first AI-powered construction performance monitoring solution as a service, today announced major updates to the indus.ai platform that improve its construction monitoring capabilities and automate data-centric workflows for their customers.
“These new updates are part of our ongoing commitment to make sure the construction industry stays up-to-date with the latest and greatest in AI and machine-learning capabilities,” said CEO and co-founder of indus.ai, Matt Man.
New features include the following:
- Top floor and enveloping cycle-time: Visualize and track progress or productivity of your superstructure construction/installation automatically.
- Manpower analysis: Gain visibility into labor deployment by trade to ensure workers are at the right place at the right time.
- Material arrival: Get notified via email when materials arrive on your site.
- Map view: Easily identify the location of the cameras on your site for faster access to important views.
- User management: Admins can now provide access control to the users of indus.ai platform.
- Procore integration: Daily logs are automatically collected from the construction site using computer vision and AI, then added in the Procore Daily Log. To learn more more about this integration visit Procore’s App Marketplace or indus ai’s Solutions Page
“The ability to track material arrivals and top floor or enveloping cycle-times has given us incredible insight into how we can make our construction projects flow more efficiently. Using Indus.AI we have a reliable and actionable data stream, and that is critical in the construction market today.” said Eric, senior virtual construction engineer at Sundt Construction.
For more information about the updated indus.ai platform, please visit their website at http://www.indus.ai.
indus.ai is the world’s first AI-powered construction performance monitoring solution as a service, that enables real estate investors, owners, developers and general contractors to have real-time visibility and actionable insights into all activities, productivity and risks at their construction sites. indus.ai seeks to make construction sites and projects safer, more efficient and completely transparent.